MAKING A CONTRACT WITH US.
1. When you place an order with us by phone, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
2. Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you to confirm that we accept your order, and ask you to reply with your postal address, when we receive your address a contract has been made with us, and full payment will be taken.
3. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
4. Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
5. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
6. Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all of the information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
7. This contact is covered by English Law.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
1. After choosing your goods, either e-mail or telephone us with the details.
2. Shipping charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
3. You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
4. You can pay for your order by Visa & Mastercard.
5. Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
6. All prices on our website are in UK pounds.
7. Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
8. Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
9. If applicable all import taxes and duties are payable by the recipient.
FAULTY GOODS / GUARANTEE
1. If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by e-mail or in writing providing details of the problem. It is helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
2. All goods are covered by a 1 year against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
3. The warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
4. If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our gallery and checked.
5. The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
6. Products should be cleaned in accordance with our care and maintenance instructions.
7. Items located near any source of heat or steam should be protected either by heat deflectors or other suitable protection.
8. Within this time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request.
9. If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
10. Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER FOR WWW.WISTERIAGALLERY.CO.UK
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. This disclaimer has been provided and approved by legal forms provider LegalCentre.co.uk.
Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
USE OF WEBSITE
1. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our suppliers and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
3. Subject to paragraph 1 no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1. Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party website or their content.
2. If you would like to link this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
3. If you choose to link to our website in breach of paragraph 2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing maintaining or delivering this website), shall have liability or responsibility for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English Law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.